It would of been nice if the man who discovered and created the cure would have been credited. Canadian Rick Simpson is responsible for discovering this cure and in this tutorial he shows, step by step, how he makes the above mentioned effective, cancer fighting hemp oil.
After trying to bring awareness to the Canadian government about the beneficial properties of the hemp oil, Rick’s home was raided by the RCMP and New Brunswick police seizing all of his plants, materials and existing hemp oil.
Wow. It’s time to start questioning why we’ve been lead to believe that chemo is the best and only form of treatment for cancer.
There’s a film on Netflix called Burzinsky, which I encourage everyone to watch. I’ll summarize below:
Stanislaw Burzinsky has developed a non-toxic cancer treatment, and has had to fund his own clinical trials because for the last 20 years, he’s had to fight roadblocks and lawsuits from the FDA. They acknowledge that his drugs, at a minimum, do no harm, but claim he’s violating laws against interstate drug trials. Bla bla bla…
The relationships between the drug companies, the FDA, and large fundraising orgs like LiveStrong and Komen are incestuous. Not a cent of those nonprofit dollars goes to treatments like these. Despite all the funding and research that’s been done, cancer treatment hasn’t changed much in the last few decades. Isn’t that odd? We’ve made all of these advances in medicine, and we’ve spent all this money, specifically on cancer. But the treatment has hardly evolved.
Drug companies PAY the FDA to perform clinical trials, which creates an obvious conflict of interest. The FDA determines which drugs are worthy of trials, how long they’ll last, how many people have to participate, etc., etc.
And this is why I, personally choose to no longer contribute to any major cancer org. Because I’m only contributing to a “sickness system,” one that need to keep us ill in order to profit.
Sorry for the rant, but this kind I information needs to be known.
- digitalgoomba likes this
- the--skeletal--system likes this
- protectthechillwave reblogged this from breezzybruhh
- caps7 reblogged this from cannapolis
- colombiansmoker likes this
- dacstaylivee likes this
- glitterandfalsies likes this
- littleconceptions likes this
- letsrocketeer likes this
- philstaranthony reblogged this from tommyblaze13
- cestlavievian likes this
- tommyblaze13 reblogged this from prissyx3
- suckkmy-swaq reblogged this from daawwgg
- pleasedonthitmemommy likes this
- raebaeb likes this
- aquarianlarenn likes this
- lovelylisa22 likes this
- aspeckamongdots likes this
- resonatingchaos likes this
- your-daintyshadow reblogged this from madriche
- yourparentsjust likes this
- banjeegurl likes this
- dressyfetsey reblogged this from theblacknationalist
- emaleighheidi reblogged this from annaessecer and added:
- opennminded likes this
- wompwomp690 reblogged this from yowheresthebathroom and added:
- jobe00 reblogged this from sxycurves and added:
- in-paris-with-you reblogged this from davidsparks
- kmd37 likes this
- amandasaaywhaat reblogged this from herroann
- herroann reblogged this from patricktaasan
- herroann likes this
- fckshxtup likes this
- innamontyo likes this
- patricktaasan reblogged this from tommyblaze13
- tommyblaze13 likes this
- the-historia-crux likes this
- morninglightt likes this
- demureamour likes this
- prissyx3 reblogged this from xdee13x and added:
- keepitloud123 likes this
- petersperceptions reblogged this from mzz-pure94
- half-naked-and-not-so-famous reblogged this from creativeliberty0
- lovelymoon-child likes this
- nocoursejustseas likes this
- creativeliberty0 reblogged this from mzz-pure94
- creativeliberty0 likes this